Graduate Life Ambassador Info Form - Due 4/22
The Center for Graduate Life is excited to announce the NEW Graduate Life Ambassador (GLA) program! This new initiative established by Dr. Jill Huerta, provides particularly self-driven, motivated and responsible graduate students with the opportunity to grow their career development skills and professional network.
- Have the chance to impact the graduate student experience at UNC Charlotte
- Be invited to breakfast with the Graduate School Dean and Associate Dean each semester
- Have service opportunities to include on your resume/CV and have stories to talk about in your interviews for internships and full-time positions
- Get free food and swag
- Be part of a positive, supportive, driven community
Grad Life Ambassadors are volunteers who:
- Help run Center for Graduate Life events such as professional development workshops, Orientation, Wine and Cheese Social, Wellness Open House
- Promote CGL events and programs to your fellow students
- Suggest new initiatives at the CGL
Reserve Our Space
Graduate students are welcome to reserve the CGL for their student meetings or study groups. Please contact us at GradLifeCenter@uncc.edu for additonal information.