A Pivotal Credential to Add to Your Resume
Accepting applications for Fall, 2020 through August 15, 2020
The certificate program requires the completion of 12 credit hours including 6 credit hours of required core courses and 6 credit hours of electives.
Core Courses - Required
GRAD 6340 - Data Analysis and Presentation for Impact (2 credit hours)
GRAD 6320 - Career Lab: Developing Core Career Competencies (2 credit hours)
GRAD 6050 - Intrapreneurship for Non-Business Majors (2 credit hours)
Elective Courses - 6 credits required
Select from the following:
ENGL 6116 Technical/Professional Writing (3 credit hours)
GRAD 6330 Workplace Communications (2 credit hours)
MBAD 6161 Human Behavior in Organizations (3 credit hours)
MBAD 6165 Negotiation and Conflict Management (3 credit hours)
MBAD 6279 Design Thinking and Innovation (3 credit hours)
*Additional courses may qualify as electives.
- A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 (out of a 4-point scale) for all work completed beyond high school
- An online application through the Graduate School’s application system
- A statement of purpose
- Unofficial transcripts of all college coursework attempted
- Official and satisfactory scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), if English is not the applicant’s native language and he or she has not earned a post-secondary degree from a U.S. institution
Visit the Graduate Catalog for detailed information on this Certificate.